Thursday, May 2, 2013

Introduction to Bella Healing

Bella Healing is Beautiful Healing. Everyone is able to heal themselves so our world can heal. I encourage using affirmations, eating healthy, yoga, and meditation. Here I share Love, Affirmations, Inspirations, Music and Hope for ALL! I am here to learn and teach-- SO ARE YOU! :) Writing has been a part of my life since I learned how to. I always carry a journal around and draw/doodle/write whatever my heart tells me. It comes from our source of love. I will also be writing short stories that are Metaphysical Fiction and I Hope you enjoy reading as much as I do writing them! I would love any kind of feedback you are willing to give! You can share whatever you would like as well. This is to spread the truth of who we are and why we are here. We all forgot and are remembering bits and pieces each moment of everyday. I am here to help bring us all back to oneness which is ultimately a world of peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Top Lessons of the 20s (now that I'm 30)

Well, I just made it to 30 years old yesterday! That's a huge milestone right!~? I am so excited about the 30's, God willing I can ...