Saturday, May 25, 2013

QI ACTIVATION IN ORLANDO W/ REV. MICHAEL BECKWITH

I am very excited to doing this 4 day seminar this weekend. I will keep everyone posted on how it is going. :) Will be learning from Jeff Primack all about food chemistry, Qigong, Breath empowerment, Foot reflexology, and other hands on healing techniques. Super excited to learn so I can teach! THANK YOU UNIVERSE!

Update: This was the most amazing- life changing event that has ever taken place in my life. I am super excited to say that I know how to breathe now. I know how to go inside myself and cultivate the energy of love that I have and you have too. For anyone that truly loves them self: GO TO THIS SEMINAR!!!! <3 take the time to experience this . Go to qigong.com to learn more. Thank you so much. QIGONG

No comments:

Post a Comment

Top Lessons of the 20s (now that I'm 30)

Well, I just made it to 30 years old yesterday! That's a huge milestone right!~? I am so excited about the 30's, God willing I can ...