Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Bathe Your Emotional Body

Emotionally, some of us are bruised, battered and beaten! Doesn't matter how we got there because pointing fingers never solved anything. Even pointing fingers at ourselves will not pamper that emotional body, who is crying out for some love. We get into the rat race of life, forget about our feelings, how to tender, love, and care for them when needed. Create Balance!!

Here is a few EASY ways to help bathe and balance our own emotions during our everyday life. I say bathe simply being, our emotional body subconsciously connects with water. We are made out of mostly molecules of water and so is Mother Earth. Lets give back to our selves and to our Mother, for now is the time to do so! 

Are you living your life in a state of bliss and happy to be alive? Do you wake up in the morning with intention to do something great to contribute to the world we live in? 

Are you living your life lost, confused, unhappy, and mad you are alive? Do you wake up in the morning not knowing why you are going to work doing the same old thing day in day out?

When you live your life in a state of bliss, you are fulfilling your god-given right to do so. This is challenging to do so because when emotionally bruised we attract that emotionally bruised situation. To break the ongoing pattern of situations arising, we must be very diligent, never giving up! 

  • Ask yourself, "What would Someone that loved themselves do?" 
  • Forgive yourself for past situations. Let go of feelings that no longer serve your highest good.
  • Understand we are in this together.
  • Filter your thoughts and eliminate negative ones about yourself and others.
  • Notice when you have a negative thought about yourself or others. Replace it with something more powerful. For instance, thought- "I can never do that right every time I try" Then ouch, you notice you said something negative toward yourself. Your replacement thought is, " I am getting better and better each time I try this" 
  • Give yourself baths, light candles, listen to soothing music at least once a week! 
  • HUG YOURSELF! You are worthy of this action!!!!
  • Do not condemn or judge others for their actions. Everyone has their own path and that is not yours! When you condemn others, you are condemning yourself. Take a look inside when you notice yourself always gossiping. 
  • Write down all the things you are thankful for in your life. Keep a journal of gratitude. 
  • Create a God-Box. Any box or container you can put pieces of affirmations, goals, prayers, or anything you wish into it. Our angels are always waiting to help, we only need to give them permission to do so! 
  • Create a dream board. A corkboard that you can put all your aspirations and dreams on. THIS IS A GREAT TOOL!!! 
  • Bella Healing  Click on this link to Bella Healing Facebook. This is an affirmations page I've created to help myself and others. The photos have the affirmation. Pick one a day and set your intention each morning. Affirmations help connect to your mental body which helps with the diligent work needed to be done to heal your emotional body. For example some great affirmations are below.
  • Turn off the television and go outside for a nature walk. 
  • Dance your heart out when you go out to party. Who cares what people think about you?
  • Sing or hum in public, being happy is contagious! 
  • Create time to be with yourself, and meditate! People say they don't have time to meditate- GET REAL- You have time to watch an episode of True Blood, you have time to meditate! PLUS when you meditate, you gain more time anyways. YOU WILL SEE.
  • Join a yoga class. Yoga is easy, beneficial for all, and it's best friends with your emotions!
  • LAUGH!!!!!!! Laughing is an all around medicine that works for all diseases! Even if you have to turn on some Family Guy, just LAUGH!
  • When drinking water, THINK/VISUALIZE "THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS NUTRITION-I LOVE YOU!" The water will move through your body with this vibration which will make you feel uplifted, satisfied, and happy. According to Dr Masaru Emoto, Author and Entrepreneur, water carries a molecule structure of higher or lower vibration when the human consciousness visualizes or thinks that frequency into the water.  For instance, when visualizing or feeling hate the water will separate causing it to look confused or disoriented under the microscope. If the water has positive intention like, gratitude or self love, it will reflect that in the molecule, causing the molecule to be full, beautiful, whole and connected. Everytime I drink water I think I love you and thank you so much for this nutrition. It make the world of difference. TRY IT! 


Essential Oils can help alleviate some emotion burdens you may have as well. Grapefruit, mandarin, and tangerine quell the anxiety and stimulate productivity. Healing with Essential Oils Click here for a whole page of essential oils to help with emotional healing.
The chinese medicine says that the liver is connect to the emotional expressions. Here are some herbs that help protect and heal the liver. Dandelion cleanses the liver and helps support healthy emotional expression.  Milk thistle protects and restores the liver. Schisandra berry protects the liver from toxins and emotional anxiety. Chrysanthemum flower cleanses the liver and clears toxins. White peony root soothes the liver and balances moods.

It is important to accept yourself as you are, this means with all the emotions. We are human, so it is inevitable we will feel sad, mad, angry, happy, excited, and so on. Balance is key and I want everyone to know, it does not help for you to beat yourself up for feeling any of these emotions. Our emotions talk to us so that we may adjust certain areas of our life. This simply means we need to do less of one thing and more of another. Go over the list I created and see what areas of your life you can adjust accordingly to create that balance. 

If you or anybody you know needs to talk to someone for emotional support, please contact me. ShawneeHunter@gmail.com - I am very happy to help in any way that I possibly can. Thank you for reading! 

Pick one affirmation a day to focus on! <3 You are getting better and better I can feel it!! :D
  • Everyday and in every way I am getting better and better. 
  • Everything I need is coming to me easily and effortlessly.
  •  My life is blossoming in total perfection.
  • I have everything I need to enjoy my here and now. 
  • I am the Master of my life. 
  • Everything I need is already within me, perfect wisdom is in my heart. 
  • I am whole and complete in myself. 
  • I love and appreciate myself just as I am. 
  • I accept all of my feelings as apart of me. 
  • I love to love and be loved. 
  • The more I love myself the more love I have to give to others.   
  • I now give and receive love freely. 
  • I am now attracting loving, satisfying relationships into my life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Top Lessons of the 20s (now that I'm 30)

Well, I just made it to 30 years old yesterday! That's a huge milestone right!~? I am so excited about the 30's, God willing I can ...