Saturday, May 4, 2013

Colors of the Winds

http://youtu.be/TkV-of_eN2w I see so much truth in this song. movie and video. Do you? Open all your Eyes*
UPDATE AFTER I POSTED COLORS OF THE WIND.
At the present time I am doing service at a Golf and Country Events club. So today while at work I was  getting ready for an event and walked through a different event that was taking places to gather material I needed for the day. As I was in this room there was a beautiful angel who was all in white and she was playing the harp (she was practicing and no one else was in the room.) SHE WAS PRACTICING THIS SONG! Colors of the Wind! I am so happy to be apart of beautiful synchronicities. This was such an amazing sign that I am exactly at the right place at the right time!! Because this happened after i posted this song this morning :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Top Lessons of the 20s (now that I'm 30)

Well, I just made it to 30 years old yesterday! That's a huge milestone right!~? I am so excited about the 30's, God willing I can ...