Saturday, May 4, 2013

Inspiration of the Day

We are living in a world that is expanding, growing and evolving. When you feel your divine birthright's feeling, happiness, you are enabling this to happen! If you are not happy, align yourself with you higher presence in all ways possible to gain a clear understanding of that which takes happiness away. Shift your life in ways that create happiness. Trust me, it does not take over night and it is easy to give up but a resilient heart and a perseverant mind will carry you to your truest desires and your ultimate state of that happiness. It will help the expanding world we live in become its truest state as well. ♥ -Shawnee Faye Hunter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Top Lessons of the 20s (now that I'm 30)

Well, I just made it to 30 years old yesterday! That's a huge milestone right!~? I am so excited about the 30's, God willing I can ...