Saturday, May 4, 2013

Just a Note in a random Notebook I found of mine

I write because it conquers the unknown. The unknown is all too familiar though. We are limited in this life and the lives before. We learn then sometimes forget our lessons. Then the Universe which is our World we live in, will bring that lesson back to us again if not learned fully. I am here in this moment enjoying the fulfillment of sanity, well kind of. In my sane mind, although my spirituality says 'your not sane at all'. The moment comes back to know we are forgiven. We are known for beautiful individual souls we are. We will know that moment, always returning to our source of love and light, which we are.  As creators of our world we must remember that so much rests on our decisions we make. We must be conscious of the thoughts that flow through. With love Always- Auto Pilot Angels 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Top Lessons of the 20s (now that I'm 30)

Well, I just made it to 30 years old yesterday! That's a huge milestone right!~? I am so excited about the 30's, God willing I can ...