Thursday, May 2, 2013

Humor by a Black Texan

This was written by a black gentleman in Texas and is so funny. What a great sense of humor and creativity!!!

When U Black, U Black

> When I was born, I was BLACK ,
>When I grew up, I was BLACK ,
>When I went in the sun, I stayed BLACK,
>When I got cold, I was BLACK ,
>When I was scared, I was BLACK ,
>When I was sick, I was BLACK ,
> And when I die, I'll still be BLACK .


>NOW, You 'white' folks....

>When you're born, you're PINK,
>When you grow-up, you're WHITE ,
>When you go in the sun, you get RED ,
>When you're cold, you turn BLUE ,
>When you're scared, you're YELLOW ,
>When you get sick, you're GREEN
> When you bruise, you turn PURPLE ,
> And when you die, you look GRAY.
> So who y'all be callin'
>C O L O R E D Folks?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Top Lessons of the 20s (now that I'm 30)

Well, I just made it to 30 years old yesterday! That's a huge milestone right!~? I am so excited about the 30's, God willing I can ...