Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Dear Higher Self

Today I came across a letter to my higher self that I wrote a while back. I want to share it because we are all in this life together. Sharing the same air, the same water, the same body. We are all one and more people are starting to realize this. I want to thank you for reading what I have to share. PLEASE SHARE anything on here. We are here to spread messages of truth, wisdom, and knowledge. I have learned all from other great masters.  =)

Dear Higher Presence, Guide us through this life opening our consciousness every present moment. We allow all energy that no longer serves us to be vacuumed into the light. We trust all light in every single present moment. We support your every feeling allowing our consciousness to open fully to Christ Consciousness. We choose only highest good energy to come into our energy aura. We shield any negative forces. Renewing, transmuting and transforming all negative all negative energy into the light with the use of the God Given Violet Consuming Flame. Saint Germain's Divine Plan will be fulfilled for all God's children with the help from the Great Sanat Kumaras. The use and protection from the wall of blue flame is invincible, invisible, and indestructible by human creation. We thank thee always answer our every call. THANK YOU!!! and so it is..... We all say together AMEN!!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Top Lessons of the 20s (now that I'm 30)

Well, I just made it to 30 years old yesterday! That's a huge milestone right!~? I am so excited about the 30's, God willing I can ...